HMMMMM Part II

Well....I can't say it is a terrific job. It's not horrible, but it's not perfect, either. Taking a picture isn't going to show anyone anything, so I just have to wait til someone actually sees me so they can tell me what they think! In the meantime, I'll just have to deal with it! And save up more money to buy more dye, perhaps.

One another aggravating note, I finished drying my hair, and went to unplug the hairdryer. One of the prongs was melted and came completely out of the hairdryer and was still sticking in the socket. Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat. First of all, how safe was that??? Not at all safe!! Secondly, apparently something is wrong with the socket, because this is the 2nd hairdryer that melted in probably 6 months. I guess I won't be drying my hair in the bathroom anymore!! And now I'll have to go out within the next couple days to get another hairdryer!! UGH!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day