HMMMMM

I finally got my hair cut a few weeks ago, and then I bought the dye to have it dyed again. However, I've usually had my friend, Kat, come and dye it for me. Kat didn't answer my email last week, and Kat didn't call me back yet from yesterday. Soooooooooo, my dumb ass decided to try and dye it myself this morning. Why??? Because I thought "Well, my hair isn't as long since I had 3 inches taken off. And it's not as thick since I got it relayered. And I am bored, and the bathroom is the warmest place in the house right now, so why not just hang out in there and dye my hair?" I think I am stupid!! I am about to go dry it, and see what a big mistake this probably was. Eeeeeek!!!! I'll keep you posted!!!!

Comments

Kristi said…
Hey Colleen
What color did you dye your hair? It doesn't sound good about the hairdryer. Hopefully you can get someone to come and fix the socket for you. Goodluck.
Kristi

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day