Oh, And One More Thought...

...I was just opening my mail a bit ago. For some reason, I got this whole survey/paperwork thing for being in the Republican party. The survey asked all sorts of questions that had to do about things they don't support that the Democrat party does. It also asks if I can contribute money to the Republican National Committee, and if I can stand the fact that Hillary Clinton may have a chance at becoming our next President. This is all fine and dandy, except for one little thing.

I AM A REGISTERED DEMOCRAT!!!!!!!!!

How I got this crap in the mail is beyond me!! I haven't changed parties in the over 14 years I've been registered to vote! I have to say that I'm highly offended. I wrote on the stupid survey that I am a registered Democrat and that I am offended that I received the survey! I put it in their prepaid envelope. I had to laugh at the fact that right on the front of it, it says something about putting my own stamp on the envelope to help save much needed funds. Cheap bastards!! You send me crap when I'm not even Republican and you think I'm going to save you money from your mistake?? I think not! I would have said the same thing if it was the Democrats sending me this stuff!

By the way, I may be a Democrat, but I don't always vote that way. But I surely am not voting for another Republican president, and if that means I don't vote for president because I don't like the Democratic candidate, then I don't vote for president. And sorry if I've offended any of you! I'm not bashing political parties, I guess I'm just annoyed that someone obviously does not have the correct information!!

Ok, NOW I am off for that nap....

Comments

I am a registered Republican and always have been...but, I have voted Democratic at times. I voted for GW the first time around, but not the second...voted for no one then...which is probably what I will do this time...I have come to despise all politicians...except Florida's new Governor...I love him...anyway, most make the same old promises that they never keep and most do what is best for all the corporations that have contributed millions to get them elected...it is all about favors and paying people back...I am not happy with GW and this war...I was against it from the start and I think it was the BIGGEST mistake...I am pro-life and pro 2nd ammendment...but I am more liberal on other things...I do not mind if gays get married...that is none of my concern and is a personal matter between God and the people getting married...I am not judgmental...anyway, this war has made me dislike GW tremendously and it frightens me what is in store for the future with all these crazy extremist middle-eastern countries...have a great evening and I hope it starts to warm up for you soon :)

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day