New Do'!

I keep meaning to post entries, but by the time I remember, I'm exhausted. I have things to tell about my Friday, but I will try to do it tomorrow! I just wanted to post a picture of myself that I took after I got my hair cut yesterday afternoon. I had about 3 inches taken off. I just can't be brave enough to chop off 10 inches for Locks of Love!!! If I did, my hair would be near my chin. I just can't have it that short!! lol Anyway, this is the hair cut, now I need to get it dyed!!



Comments

Sue "T" said…
Colleen,
Honey, your hair looks great!!! I also think it would look great with all your hair the length that you have on your sides. And, its such a pretty color.
I had very long hair up until about a year ago. It was down below my bra strap in the back. I found myself always pulling it back and I didn't feel right.
So, I got up my nerve and should have had it cut all at once so I could give it to the Locks for Love, I believe that is what it is called. But, I kept going back to get a little at a time done because I was so scared to have short hair. I finally after 4 visits, got it cut to right above my shoulders and I LOVE IT.
It's so easy to take care of and such, but it was a longggggggg time before I had the nerve to do that and I can see why you are hesitant.
I love long hair, but I am also alot older than you. Enjoy your long hair while you can.
Hugs,
Sue :-)
Jen said…
Colleen,
Wow!! You look lovely, Dear!
The cut looks wonderful. I know what you mean. I had long hair and cut it off and now trying to grow it out again. It is a pain to grow back. It is surely easy but I miss it at times.But mine was super short when I first cut it still not to my shoulders yet.I keep cutting, well trimming when it gets to that in between stage. Maybe I just need a wig!!LOL
Take care
Hugs,
Jen

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day