A Couple Of Pictures

Here are a couple pictures from the 90s dance party. I didn't have my camera with me, or I probably would have taken alot more. But it didn't fit in my jeans pocket, and I don't usually carry a purse when I go out to a bar! From left to right, Dee, Joanie, me, Carly, and Mandy! Me and Joey, the DJ!! He was dressed as a ladybug from the movie Ladybugs, with Rodney Dangerfield, I think. He played awesome music that night! He also had some pretty cool trivia questions, a few of which I knew, but I didn't get up there fast enough to answer. lol

Comments

Merle said…
Hey Colleen, sounds like you are the lady about town. I am finally getting caught up on some of the bloggings... Love the water... ;o) also love the fact that you are able to get out and about so much. My monthly toilet paper run just doesn't do it. Although with spring here -- did I say here and now -- dah... anyway, I might get out twice a month and maybe even a little more with SG meetings...
Keep us posted on Euan -- can he cross over the falls and visit you....
Merle
Anonymous said…
Whose the hot red head??LOL
You look good:))
Is that a drink?? Looks like in both pics you Sisters are the only ones with a cup..LOL

Love the fish:))
Have a wonderful Memorial Day..

Love and hugs,
Jen

Oh BTW..Wheres my brownie??

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day