Ummmm...

My cold is finally starting to make a turnaround! I actually slept through the night last night. The night before was terrible. I was so stuffed up, I couldn't even wear the oxygen. I tried steaming my face, I tried putting Vicks all over my chest (yes, I know this is not a wise idea being on o2, but I was desparate!!), and I even tried opening my front door and sticking my head out there for like 5 minutes, hoping the cooler air would break something up. I watched tv for about an hour, and finally tried going to bed at 1:30am. Needless to say, yesterday I took a looooong nap!! But today, well today so far it's a much different and better story. Hopefully in another couple days, I will be totally fine!

Well I better get dressed. I need to run out to the credit union to deposit a check that I got from the discussion panel thingy I participated in last week. I was surprised it came so quick! I also need to take a loan out to put gas in my car. lol It's past $4 a gallon here now. It really sucks!!

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day