My, Oh My

I am not exactly sure what's happened to me in the past two days. However, let me just what I've gotten accomplished!

Friday:
*got my $300 from the IRS
*exercised
*washed dishes
*called the pharmacy
*called the o2 company/got a return call and planned out my next support group meeting
*washed a load of laundry
*ran out to the pharmacy, the dollar store, and the credit union
*vacuumed (yes, Sheila, shield your eyes LOL) the one rug in my computer room, and then used the hose to vacuum corners and such in several rooms
*took a nap!

Saturday:
*exercised
*dusted all the rooms
*took down the plastic!
*took a nap!

It didn't seem like I did that much today, but I did. Usually, if I have a day like I did Friday, I'd spend the next day paying for it. I was tired today, but it was an exhausted feeling, so I was able to do low-key stuff around the house. I'm just impressed. I never get this much stuff done, and on top of all that, I still feel like I have a tiny cold. I don't know what just happened here, but I'm not complaining!!

Tomorrow is Mother's Day, and my mom's birthday. We are going to have a nice dinner over at Mandy's house. I'm looking forward to it! I hope all the moms out there have an awesome day tomorrow. Without our moms, we would definitely not be here today!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
The plastic is down...WooHooo! Sounds like you have had some really good days. Im glad for you. Have a good time today at your mothers' house....ali
Anonymous said…
Wow..You go girl..and $300 richer too..LOL Is that what did it??
Hope you have a great dinner today with your Mom..
Take care
Hugs and love to ya,
Jen
Happy Mother's Day from Mittens....
TW(Terry) said…
Sounds like you've been on one of those Super up days. They seem to be far and few between em. Enjoy it and I hope you have lotz of them. Have fun with the dinner. And gawd I'm glad you finally took that plastic down.....lol
Hugz
TW

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day