Background Change

It's quite obvious I've made a change in my background, yet again! Poor Merle was having a hard time with my last background, and I kinda wanted a change already anyway. lol If you haven't notice, the background is moving to resemble ocean water. While I just love it, and a couple people who I had check it out like it, too, please let me know if looking at it makes you seasick!! I don't want to be responsible for someone feeling like they need to puke while reading an entry! LOL

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love it..I was actually trying to change mine to water..LOL
I still have not figured that
out:((
Hugs and love,
Jen
Tony said…
I like the blue water theme & background sounds - the hug a wish foundation thingy is a bit disconcerting though - kinda makes you stare at it...LOL

Got any drinks with umbrellas in them?
Anonymous said…
You suck...LOL Jk..The sounds are great..I go to sleep at night with those sounds:))
TW(Terry) said…
Love the page, soooooo relaxing.
TW
Anonymous said…
You made me feel like I was back "home" in Florida. I lived on the west coast for 10 years. I miss the white sand, blue waters and relaxing sounds. This is a keeper...Love it, ali

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day