It's Alive!!! It's Alive!!!!

IT'S A MIRACLE!!!!!!! MY WATER-LOGGED TOILET-SURVIVING CELLPHONE IS WORKING!!!!!!!!!!

Today I decided to try turning on the phone again, to see what it might do. I was fully expecting nothing. It took a few seconds of staring at the Verizon graphic that appeared after pushing the power button for me to realize that the screen was actually letting me view things!!! It finished powering up, and there was the tulip I took a picture of a month ago!! I tried the music player.....that worked too!!!!! I am telling you, I was so emotional that I had tears in my eyes! I had to recharge the battery for awhile, but I now have it all reprogrammed with my phone number, and I am playing Janet Jackson as I type!

Did I mention that I am beyond excited here??????

Oh and by the way.......I WILL NEVER GO NEAR THE BATHROOM WITH THE PHONE AGAIN!!! LOL!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
OMG.....I Am so EXCITED for ya too:))

Now no texting or jamming on the toilet..LOL

Hugs,
Jen
Wendy's Mom said…
I AM SO EXCITED TOO!! I told you to let it dry out for a WHILE and see what happens and it worked! LOL!!

Thanks for letting us know!

Love ya,
Sheila
TW(Terry) said…
Laffin.........OMG......OMG....I'm so glad that you got your phone working......I was beginning to worry about you. Whew, everything is back to normal. Try to keep a tight grip on it now.....laffin.
TW
Tony said…
hahahahahaha - it must have known you didn't win the ebay bid
Merle said…
Kool Beans Colleen, guess there was a reason not to be able to buy on ebay

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day