New Playlist

Today's been a relaxing day. I've been doing stuff on my computer, including working on jewelry pictures for my site which now need to be posted, and creating a new playlist. The songs on this list include songs from the 90s. Mostly dance songs. This Friday, one of my friends is DJing an I Love the 90's Dance Party, and I am sooooooooo excited about going! He did an I Love the 80's party awhile ago, and I missed it because I wasn't feeling well. So I am definitely looking forward to dancing away! All the songs on my playlist, and all the songs my friend will be playing, will just remind me of high school and my college days going out to the clubs and dancing. I sometimes miss those days, but heck, I'll just turn on this playlist and dance in here!! haha!

Comments

Anonymous said…
OMG..Are we old?LOL
Man, back when we danced the night away:))
Great memories..I remember most of these.
Have a great week:))
Hope to see ya in chat later.
Love and hugs,
Jen
TW(Terry) said…
I love your music!!!!!!!
Sounds like you've been in a good mood lately. Feels good to feel good huh.
Hugz
TW
Annette said…
You just dance the night away my phriend!
love
annette

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day