Soggy Saturday, Sunny Sunday!

Yesterday was a very BLAH day. It rained pretty much all afternoon, although it was warm out. It got me in a BLAH mood, so I spent my entire day doing......NOTHING!! Ok, I exercised, showered, got dressed, but that was the extent of it. I spent alot of time online, then I read before taking a nap, and I had a late dinner and just vegged in front of the tv for awhile. It was highly exciting, I tell ya!

Today has been a pretty sunny day, for the most part. I wasn't feeling right this morning when I got up....late! So I didn't end up going to church. I did exercise after awhile, got dressed, and chatted on the phone with a couple people. I filled out paperwork to reapply for food stamps. I knew it was coming up this year, I just didn't know when. I got the paperwork yesterday, so I want to get it in asap! I will not mail it, because in 2004 when I had to reapply, they never got my info, and my food stamps got cut off. I was NOT happy!! So I'll just drive down there, since it's not that far anyway! I also took new pics of some of the jewelry I made in the past couple weeks, and I need to post that soon. So heck, I got a few things done today!

I was supposed to be in the group of people who got their tax stimulus refunds last week, but I never got it. I kept checking my bank account every day, and nothing. I went on the IRS site, and tried to figure out if I'd get it, and after putting in the required info, got a message saying I may have made a mistake or something, but they didn't have any info on my SS#. Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat. So I searched all over for the copy I made of my tax form, and couldn't even find that. GREEEEEEEEAT. I was sooooo not happy, because if I didn't have proof of filling in the form, I was basically screwed!! However, this morning I found it!! I put it in a folder that it didn't belong, but at least I found it! Now I have to figure out the next step. I'll go on the IRS website again and see if there is a number I can call this week about where the heck my money is??? I really hope they got my tax form in the first place!!

I need to take the pics of my jewelry off my camera before dinner. I took some of Mittens, too, that I hope come out. Maybe he'll post them on his blog later. lol

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sounds like you got more done than you thought...
I am glad you have that Webcam...:)) I know that made your week!!!

Hugs and love,
Jen
Tony said…
You & I have opposite takes about the rain - I love a nice warm rain - it settles me down - of course warm sunshine works too! lol

Sorry to hear about your Stimulus Check troubles - hopefully it will resolve itself soon

See ya,

T

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day