Feeling Better

After resting for almost the entire afternoon, taking about an hour nap, and another Tylenol, I finally felt decent enough around 4pm to almost finish a triple illusion necklace set! I heated dinner, watched the news and a couple other shows, finished the necklace set and made another necklace (on my brand new board!!), and have been chilling on the couch for the last couple hours tutoring, chatting, and listening to music. I am hoping tomorrow I'll feel even better! I'll be spending another day indoors because of possible ice, rain, snow, and whatever else decides to fall from the sky. The oxygen guy is supposed to be coming with more tanks, and I also need to get laundry done. Hopefully it'll be a more productive day than today was! I'm just glad I got to do a couple things instead of nothing at all!

Comments

ali said…
Glad you are feeling better...don't overdo:)
Anonymous said…
Glad you are feeling better...The laundry will still be there when you get to it..>LOL

Hugs & love,
Jen
Anonymous said…
Glad you're feeling better. Hope to catch you in chat tonight. My ordeal is on my diary on PHC. you can read all about it. It's difficult to type.
Annette said…
Hello my phriend! I'm so, so, so behind in my blog reading. I just wanted to tell you hello and happy 2009! I'll get caught up on your blogging life tonight.
Take care.
love
Annette
Barbara Howard said…
I sure am glad you are feelig some better, take care little friend

barbara
ARJUN MS said…
hai.......
its nice that you are recovering.
take care
ARJUN MS
INDIA

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day