Rings!


I don't know what got me started back into wearing my silver rings, but I have had them on every day for the past few weeks. The original rings I've been wearing are the big butterfly, the one with the little blue stone, and the Alice in Wonderland ring on my middle right hand finger. The ring with the big aqua stone is a new purchase! I have become at Etsy addict, I browse the site every day. I like to see what people make, and let me tell you, there is a HUGE variety of items that can be found on Etsy! Well, I thought of searching for rings a couple weeks ago, and I found a seller with beautiful handmade rings, for pretty good prices. I did purchase a different ring, and got it in the mail on Inauguration day. Although I thought it was really pretty, it didn't quite fit, and it was taller than any rings I've worn before. Most of my rings are flatter! So, I sent a message to the seller, to see if I could exchange the ring for my first choice, which happens to be the aqua ring in the picture above. I received it today, and I just love it! The seller was nice to tell me when she shipped it out that she wasn't going to send me an invoice for it until I got it, tried it on, and saw if I liked it or not. She was even NICER when she replied to my message saying I loved it, and how much do I owe, saying she wasn't going to charge me for the money, but to keep her in mind when I needed jewelry I couldn't make! I think I owed her like 4 bucks, but still, I think this was a very nice gesture on her part!
So far anyone who likes rings, please visit Phoebes Treasures! The thing I love the most about the shop owner is the fact that she was very nice during this whole transaction! She has great customer service, and she even gave me a few tips of how I might be able to get more people to come to my store and actually buy. So, much props to Phoebes Treasures!!
And I love my ring!!



Comments

Nancy said…
Very pretty. I have never checked out any of the Etsy shops. I guess I need to spend some time seaching the stores.
Anonymous said…
Cool rings :)
I will have to check that site out..I have not worn my rings in awhile because I swell so much..not even my wedding rings fit:((..I am hoping to get them out and check them again soon..

Take care..Love & hugs,
Jen
Cathy said…
Hey Colleen!
Rings look nice on you :)
I checked out her site and I saw some wire wrap rings like the ones I used to make! I made them with sterling silver wire and swarvoski crytals. They were really hard for me to make :) I also made some wire wrap ear rings. I will have to send you a pair of those since I dont wear sliver anymore. I will check to see if I have any rings left, also.

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day