Nothing Big

My weekend went by quickly, but it was ok. Eve came over Saturday with Olive Garden and a movie, but we really spent the time talking about stuff. The food was good, the company even better, and when she left around 8:3o to meet Erin for drinks at The Brickyard (it was way too cold for me to join them, or else I would have been there!!), I took a bath and just relaxed.

Sunday was laundry day, and I don't remember doing much else. Oh wait, I made jewelry while watching What About Bob? I just love that movie! And after that, I watched Monty Python and the Holy Grail. That one cracks me up! I really listened to the movies more than I watched, since I was making a necklace. And of course, I was quoting half the Monty Python movie! lol

Monday and today I exercised, and did pretty well with it. Yesterday I finished folding laundry, and did a few random things. Today I hosted chat, which was pretty busy, and nice! Then I made a banana cake. I ate a piece tonight, it turned out yummy. I added white chocolate chips because I have no chocolate chips, which is a real tragedy for me because I ALWAYS have a supply of chocolate chips!! That will be the first thing on the grocery list when I go again!! Tonight I've been online for the evening because everything I watch on tv was a repeat. Pretty boring stuff here!

Tomorrow is a dentist appointment. I hope I remember to take my antibiotic before going. Of course, I hope I won't have to leave extremely early just to get there. We are expecting a storm, some areas south of me are already getting it. Seven inches are predicted for my area of the Falls by the end of it all, twelve inches predicted for the ski areas which, thank goodness, are well south of me. To be quite honest, I'd take the snow over the bitter cold any day! I just don't always like driving in it!!

Comments

When I was in college, my friends and I watched "The HOly Grail" over and over...it is hilarious...:) Good to laugh out loud!
Hope you're staying warm! We just got back from up there and it was freezing. Loved it for the most part, but glad to get back to a little warmer weather too.
Nancy said…
Your weekend sounds much like mine. I didn't venture out at all because the temperatures have been below zero for days. I've been reading, knitting, and resting: my three favorite things.

I like "What About Bob?" too. Good lesson in baby-steps, right?
Anonymous said…
Olive Garden..yummy..I had that yesterday:)) I am so happy to be back home:) Missed you and all in chat..hope to be there tonite or tomorrow...

Stay warm...Glad you had a relaxing weekend:))

Love & hugs,
Jen

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day