Jewelry & Beads, Beads & Jewelry

Mandy and I were hoping we'd be able to get a few jewelry parties booked for the holidays, but so far we've only had one, for the first Friday in December. So, last night, after thinking about it for a bit, I asked Mandy if she'd want to do one here. I have the jewelry room to display everything, which is so much better than trying to cram it into the living room!! So, she agreed! I've told about 16 people today, and I know Joan's going to say something to a few people, and Mandy has a couple to tell. Hopefully we'll be able to make some sales. We decided to have it November 21st, so that leaves 2 weeks for us to make stuff. I'm freaking out a little! I finished making necklace sets for a phriend tonight, then made one illusion necklace, and layed out a pattern for another triple illusion set that I can work on whenever I get a chance to do it. I wish I had money a few weeks ago to buy crimp beads, because I am almost out! The ones I did order won't be here until probably Monday before the party. I ordered them from the same chick in China that I've bought from before off Ebay, and it usually takes 2 weeks for stuff to get here. I guess I might have to buy some from a store around here if I want to make up some more items!! So much to do, so little time. Why did I decide to do this again?? Oooooooh yeah, to hopefully make some money!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day