Tuesday, November 10, 2009

PH Fact Of The Day

Today's PH fact is more of a request!

November is Pulmonary Hypertension awareness month. PLEASE, please take a few minutes to complete the quiz at the following link. A drug company, Gilead, will donate US$10 to PHA for every person who completes the quiz. Anyone can take this quiz, PHers & non-PHers! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! http://pahconnect.com/Questions.aspx

I've been posting everything for awareness month here and on Facebook. Today when I posted this on FB, I asked non-PHers to let me know if they took the quiz by leaving me a comment. As of right now, I've had 8 people take the quiz! Many got only one wrong. It's so easy to do, so if you are reading this out there in blogland, please do it, too!!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Go Loca..You are doing a great job with your PH Awareness ;))

Luv ya..Hugs :))

Nancy said...

Thanks for the reminder. I took the quiz and missed one, too. The number of new PH cases diagnosed was higher than I thought it would be.

Keep up the great job of raising PH Awareness.

BLAZER PROPHET said...

Maybe because I'm at work on a network computer, but the link failed.

I'll send it home and try it there.

Thanks for the link!