Friday, January 07, 2011

New Bling!



I checked my email and the tracking code for my new ring this morning, and it said it was in Niagara Falls and was out for delivery. Yay, finally!! When I went to check the mail, the mail lady was just coming to the door, so I opened it up and actually accepted it from her in person. I do love the ring, and I think the sapphire is very pretty, but I must admit that had anyone bought this ring for the original price of about $150, they were totally ripped off. I paid $15 for it, and I think that's about what it's worth, even though it looks like it might cost more. lol But oh well, it's my new bling, and I'll wear it often I'm sure!!

2 comments:

sunshine said...

I am happy your ring made it, "better late than never". It looks beautiful on your had. Enjoy!

Jen said...

Wow..beautiful ring...I love it! Loooks great on ya too.. :)) Love ya Loca..Hugs :))