Thursday's A Bust

When I woke up this morning to the dogs barking next door, I had a feeling that today wasn't going to be all that great. I took my Revatio, and tried so hard to go back to sleep. I laid in bed for another 2 hours, not feeling all that great, but finally dragged myself out of bed because I really wanted to get to rehab. I got all ready to go, got a small package ready for the post office, got out the door, got into my car, aaaaaaaaaand nothing. At least this time Miss Saturn made an effort to turn on, but the battery is once again dead. I really should've just listened to my gut this morning when I knew I didn't feel like going anywhere, but I suppose I wouldn't have known my car wouldn't start until a time when I really really had to be somewhere. I'm just really irritated and frustrated! So on that note, I am going back to bed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day