Big Decision Finally Made!

Quite a while ago, I posted an entry about PH, and a big decision I had to make at some point. For a refresher, here is the post.

I have finally made a decision, after months of business and trying to get more information. I have decided to become a support group leader!!! And it became official yesterday! It's going to be called Buffalo Niagara Falls PHA Support Group. I know, not that fancy, but it gets to the point!! I'd like my first meeting to be mid-October. So I need to call around to make arrangements of all sorts. Meeting place, refreshments, handouts, etc, etc. I'm grateful that the invitations are taken care of by the PHA and by Accredo Pharmaceuticals. That is at least one thing I don't have to worry about!! I do hope there will be a great turnout, if the word is spread soon enough. I'm just happy with the decision I finally made. I believe I need this, and so do a lot of other fellow PHers in my area. This could be a good thing!!

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 2 comments: (Add your own)
At least you can't make it into an annoying acronym. Good luck! Comment from luvmort - 8/18/05 11:18 AM

Way to go - another great idea. Comment from fitzzer - 8/17/05 3:11 PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day