Well, Nothing Went, And More

Well, I found out today that I didn't sell anything at the art festival this past weekend. Not one thing. That's how Marlene put it when I called her. And she sounded a little snide about it. Which makes my decision of just taking ALL my jewelry out of her shop all the more easier. I've decided to do that, since she makes me feel belittled with the items I am making. I don't need that crap, and I'm not going to put up with it.

Besides the fact that I didn't sell anything, the art festival was nice. I walked around with my mom on Saturday afternoon, which was a good thing, since Sunday was almost a washout for the day. We saw a lot of very nice things, all pricey, of course. There were a few art pieces I would have liked to have, but I never could afford them! I had a nice day with my mom, though!

Today after bloodwork, I spent some time with Mandy and Hailey. It was such a nice afternoon! I really miss my sister, it's been hard adjusting to the fact that she's not upstairs anymore. And I miss not seeing Hailey every day, too. But Hailey was such a joy to watch today! She was awake pretty much the entire time I was over there. She was smirking and smiling, and babbling away like she was trying to tell us a story. She was just too cute!! I hope to see her again this week, since Mandy said she wanted to go down to my mom's house to visit. I know my mom would love it!

I am going out to dinner tomorrow night with my "second mom." She is a lady I used to work with when I was going to school at Niagara University. I just love her! I stopped by her office 2 weeks ago, and she ordered a necklace from me. She said we could meet tomorrow night for dinner, so she could get the jewelry, and we could catch up on things. I miss her a lot, since we don't talk as often now. But I'm glad to be able to see her tomorrow night!

Guess that's it for now. I haven't made jewelry in a while, but now everyone is telling me I should have a jewelry party. I am highly considering it!! I am also hoping to try my luck again on ebay. It's like the best site ever!

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 2 comments: (Add your own)
I have a feeling that if YOU were selling the jewelry, it would have sold. Comment from luvmort - 8/18/05 11:17 AM

That's a really good idea about the jewelry party. Try not to let it get you down about the fair. Probably too many jewelry offerings to choose from there. It's good to hear you've been catching up with friends - that's always fun to do! Comment from fitzzer - 8/17/05 3:10 PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day