Gotta Love Babies!

Yesterday I went to my friend, Dee's, nephew's baby shower. Yes, he's already almost 4 months old, but Dee's brother lives in Michigan. So they finally came here this weekend to have a shower with family members and friends. He's such a cutie!! And a big cutie at that! lol He certainly looks like he gets good food! I know he's very loved, he definitely has a big family to shower him with love and affection! The shower was very nice, though! The food was great, the people there were all very nice, and it was a good time!

Today I went to Mandy's house for a while, to help her unpack a little, and just visit! She is having a hard time deciding where to put everything!! I was happy, though, because I got to hold Hailey for about 40 minutes! I don't really get to hold her that often. She fell asleep in my arms, and I just enjoyed watching her sleep. She makes the cutest little faces! She smirked a few times, smiled a few more times, and made all these faces like she was puckering up. It was just too cute! I could watch her all day, really!

After visiting my sister, I went over to my friend, Jeff's house. I haven't seen him in ages, and I had a gift for him and his fiancee. Her bridal shower is on Sunday, and I won't be able to make it since my sister, Lisa, will be in town. I also got to see their son, who is almost 3. I haven't seen him since he was a baby! It's been waaaaaaaaaaay too long since I saw them last, apparently! lol He is also a little cutie! He's got a really big smile, even when he tests his daddy's patience when trying to do things he shouldn't! It was really nice seeing them, though, and I'll have to make sure it won't be another 2 years before I see them again!

I'm pretty tired tonight. The heat factor is high again, and will be the next few days! Oh joy! So I'm off to bed, since I must get up for bloodwork tomorrow morning. Oh joy!

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own)
ick, bloodwork = no fun. But babies sure are! What a wonderful day. Hope it cools down over there. ~ Lori Comment from fitzzer - 8/2/05 7:13 AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day