Well, Here Goes Nothing

I called Marlene today to ask about when I can drop off my jewelry that I'm supposed to try selling this weekend at the Lewiston Art Festival. She told me I could drop it off today, so I did just that. I told her I had the necklace sets in separate bags, a sign for the jewelry, and a list of items I made that were numbered and that match the tags on the sets so she could mark the number off if something was sold. She said, "Geesh, you're efficient!" I can't help it, that's how I am! It's part teacher, part Virgo characteristics. lol Anyway, I have to admit that I feel a bit nervous. I told my mom on the way home that I felt naked, since I had given Marlene ALL of my jewelry. I almost feel protective of it, and almost wish I could be there all day tomorrow and Sunday to make sure nothing happens to it (or to make sure it gets sold!). Seems like it's going to be a long weekend for me, waiting to see if anything good happens! I seriously doubt I'd sell everything--I have 30 sets and 35 bracelets to sell--but it would be nice to sell at least half that! Oh well, keep your fingers crossed that it goes well!

I'm off to bed now, since I'd like to go walk around tomorrow to see the art (and spy of my stuff). I'd like to go early, since it's supposed to be 85 by the afternoon. I am NOT walking around in that heat!!

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own)
I know how you feel. Good luck. Comment from luvmort - 8/17/05 10:35 PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day