No More Puppies.....Or Sister!

Lisa left this morning with her boyfriend and the puppies. Her little Lexie stuck her head out the window as she pulled away, it was the cutest thing! I went to my parents' this morning to watch the puppies play for a while. My mom had me videotape them, and they were just adorable! I'll miss them, since the next time I see either of them, I'm sure they will be bigger!

I'll also miss Lisa, although she said she would fly back whenever Mandy has Hailey's baptism. It was good seeing her, and very nice meeting Brandon. I liked him a lot, he's very soft-spoken, but very polite! And funny. He just seems different than the other guys she's dated, and I think he just might be the one for her. We'll see!

I made a couple more necklace sets tonight. I think I need about 7 more sets before this weekend at the art festival. I'm actually a little nervous about it, but I don't know why. Maybe it's because I am working on Sunday for a few hours, and I haven't worked in awhile! lol Who knows? I just hope it goes well, and that I'll at least sell one or two (or more) items!

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 2 comments: (Add your own)
The puppies sound adorable. Glad you had a wonderful weekend. Try not to stress about the necklaces, I'm sure they're just beautiful and you will do sell them all at the show! ~ Lori Comment from fitzzer - 8/9/05 9:06 AM

I am so glad you had a good time w/Lisa and her b/f. I know you do well at the art festival. Your sets are beautiful. :) Comment from anglswinks - 8/8/05 2:40 AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day