Phone Issues

My home phone rang today, so silly me decides to answer it instead of letting the machine pick up. The only people who have my number are my mom and my sister, Mandy. I had just gotten off the phone with Mandy when I got the call. I answer, "hello?" The guy says, "hello?" I say hello again, and he says it again. Thinking to myself that I don't have time for games, I say, "who is this?" He says, "Who is this?" I hang up.

I go back to what I was doing, and the phone rings again. This time I let the machine get it. The guy had called back, and left a message.

"Hey sexy, just wanted to say hi. Talk to you soon."

*SIGH* I sure hope Darlene was sexy. I know the guy got the wrong number. Not saying I'm not sexy, but he has no idea. Whatever!!

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own)
Hmm...a wrong number, and a possible date...Comment from luvmort - 8/18/05 1:46 PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day