Calm Before The Storm....

I look out the windows, and feel a quiet calm.
It's coming.
The clouds get darker and more ominous, as if it were night time, but it's the middle of the afternoon.
It's coming.
I hear thunder in the distance. I notice the breeze picking up as I watch the trees sway outside my window.
It's coming.
I feel like impending doom is approaching, and yet I'm excited. There's nothing more I love than a thunderstorm.
And it's definitely coming.
I checked Doppler Radar, and the storm is moving ever so closely. As it gets darker, and gloomier.
It's coming.
I see the first bolt of lightning, and hear the rumblings in the sky a minute after.
It's coming.
Little drops of rain have started hitting the windows. More lightning, more thunder.
It's here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day