Jewelry, Pictures, and Browser Issues!!

Last night was girls' night, and we went to my friend, Renee's, house. It was quite fun! We joked, we laughed, we gossiped, and we even drank a little. I had a good time! I brought all my jewelry sets because Renee said she'd take some pictures for me on her digital camera. Since we are both sort of perfectionists, we wanted the pics to come out very well. And if that meant 5 pics of one item, well, then that's what it meant! So anyway, the above are some pictures of what I have made. This is not even close to everything I have. I am hoping to have a website of some sort go up soon, as soon as my sister, Mandy, helps me figure out how to put everything on! I have done a very basic website, but nothing complex! Mandy would be the expert to go to!

Anyhow, if the pics are blurry, it's NOT how they really look on my computer. I learned something new today while trying to put some of the sets on Ebay. I tried the rainbow set first, and after filling everything in, I clicked on the preview button. The picture looked like crap!! I thought it was because I was on dial-up. Pictures hadn't been looking too great lately since I had to drop the cable modem (sniff sniff), so I IM'd my friend, Rob, to see if he could take a look at the posting since he had cable. He told me that it also didn't look very good, but he tried it on another web browser called FireFox, and it looked great! Soooo, after I downloaded FireFox, I looked at it myself, and it looked just like the pic I had on my computer!
Sooooooooooooo, I put a disclaimer in the description that says, "I'm sorry if the picture looks blurry. It really isn't that way, but if you are using AOL or Internet Explorer, the image may look blurry." Even the above pics look blurry to me on my computer right now, but they really aren't! Please let me know if they are blurry to you! I'm just curious to know, maybe it's just my AOL??

Another issue I'm having is trying to look at pics grouped together on You've Got Pictures. I can see them now, but when I click to view larger, the pics don't show up. Is that happening to anyone else?? I tried looking at pics posted in another journal the other day, and they weren't showing up for me either. UGH!!! I hate computers sometimes!!

I got to watch Hailey for a while today while Mandy and Ron were cleaning up and taking more of their stuff in the apartment. She was sleeping almost the whole time, but I didn't care! I just love watching her, she is just too cute for words!! She is 2 months old today, yay!!

I guess that's about it for now. I didn't have too much of an exciting weekend. Oh, I did sell 3 jewelry sets last night, though! Go me!!

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 3 comments: (Add your own)
Strange, they seem to look clearer on my home computer. Not that they were that blurry on my dad's either. They look great on both! ~ L Comment from fitzzer2 - 8/25/05 10:40 AM

Beautiful my friend. NOT in the slightest blurry using IE for me. :) It would be very hard choosing a favorite, but if I had to I would choose number 8! The earrings would need to be tiny ones for me. lol But, the set is gorgeous. Keep up the good work. :) Comment from anglswinks - 8/22/05 6:24 PM

Very pretty! (I knew they would be) The first 2 pics were a little blurry and a couple others, but none are too blurry. #3 - the red one - is my fav! I've never tried e-bay, let me know how it goes and good luck! ~ Lori Comment from fitzzer - 8/22/05 10:38 AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day