Good Riddance

I just got back from going down to Lewiston to Marlene's shop. I was getting my jewelry back that I hadn't sold at the art festival. I was also going to ask for my other sets in her shop, saying I had a friend with a digital camera who was letting me borrow it so I could take pics of my items. While this is true, it is not true. Yes, I was gonna lie. But, I didn't have to bother, because she just put everything in the bag that I had given her. Well, that's that then! I won't have to deal with her anymore, unless I decide to try making a few sets that are in her shop that she says sell really well. However, I don't think I'll bother! Glad this deal is over, I'll find some way to sell my own jewelry!

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 2 comments: (Add your own)
You don't need her anyway. Check out mall shows in your area, and sell your beautiful jewelry there. Who knows, you meet nice people, sell jewelry, and just maybe some cute guy will buy something just to be able to talk with you. ;) Comment from anglswinks - 8/18/05 2:20 PM

I think you'll be better off without her. ~ L Comment from fitzzer - 8/18/05 10:23 AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day