Puppies!

I had a dream last night, or early this morning, about black lab puppies that were being offered up for adoption. When I got up and thought about it this morning, I realized this was actually a Part II dream, because I remember dreaming about the puppies before. The first dream, they were too little for me to take home if I wanted them. By the time I had this dream, the puppies were much bigger. And for some reason, they were no longer black. Actually, they kept going back and forth from being black labs to golden labs, depending on the scene. But in the dream, I kept trying to figure out whether I wanted one or both of them. My family kept telling me I couldn't have either, because how could I possibly take care of them? And that thought also kept going through my mind. I'd never be able to bring it outside all the time, especially in winter, and I could never take it for a walk because I just don't have that kind of stamina. I remember someone ended up with one of the puppies in my family, and I was trying to convince Mandy and her hubby to take the other one, mainly because the puppies were siblings who'd grown very close to each other. When I finally woke up, I had an overwhelming sense of sadness. I think it was because I knew I'd never be able to take care of a dog. It seems strange, I am more of a cat person anyway. But to know that the option of having a dog is off the table made me a little upset for a brief moment. Just another thing that I need to cross of my list because I have PH.

(What made this dream not hurt so much was opening up my bedroom door to find Mittens waiting for me. He's all I really need!:) )

Comments

We have cats and I love them, but would love to have a puppy too. Thanks for stopping by my blog to say hello. I popped in to see what you were up to over here yesterday, but didn't get the chance to comment. You are doing such a great job with all your writing, etc. Oh and with your shop too! I hearted a bunch of stuff there and hope to buy something soon! ((hugs)) Lori

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

Lost