Pajama Day!

I got up after hearing my phone in the kitchen this morning. I thought it was Mandy, so I sprung out of bed in mid-dream. I felt rather dazed. I didn't rush to answer the phone, but I at least got myself out of bed. After getting my contacts in and stuff, I went to the phone and found out it was Rite Aid calling me about one of my meds again. I hate the stupid reminder phone call. I don't even know how I got signed up for it! There isn't any way online that I can see to cancel it, so I guess I'll ask at the pharmacy tomorrow. Irritating!

I got Mittens his breakfast, and I went to wash my face. I felt so nice and warm for once in my pjs, so I decided that today would be Pajama Day. It's not that I wasn't feeling sick or tired or anything, I honestly just didn't want to get dressed. lol Although I have places to go, I thought I'd just leave it for tomorrow. So, I had breakfast, and spent way too much time online before I finally decided to go work on a few jewelry-related things. I had to resize a couple PH bracelets for 2 ladies who were at the meeting on Saturday. I also remade a Medic Alert bracelet for myself. And then I set up a triple illusion necklace set with these gorgeous fall colored beads. They are black-dark brown-red-orangey round beads, and I just think they are so nice! Hopefully I will have some time to work on it fully soon!

Right before Mittens and I got in a nap, I found out of from a phriend that a phriend of ours had received her call for lungs! SW was headed to the hospital, in Texas, and I prayed for 20 minutes that this call would be for real. Anyone on a transplant list can be called and then find out later that it was a false alarm. SW already had one of those calls over a month or so ago, so I was really hoping it wasn't going to happen again. As far as I know right now, about 8 hours later, the surgery is a go! I hope to hear in the morning how the surgery is going. It can take a long time to get through that surgery. I'm praying that everything goes off without a hitch!

I got up from my nap to make dinner, and then I watched tv and hosted PHA chat for the evening. I also chatted with a couple friends online. I don't know what I'd do without the internet. I truly think I would be lost and very much feeling as if I was alone. I'm so thankful it is out there, even if it makes me procrastinate on things I should be doing. lol I'm just glad I've been able to connect with so many people, especially those also living and dealing with PH.

On that note, it's time to get to bed! I have pulmonary rehab in the morning, and then I'd like to go shopping to get things I need for the month, and to just browse. The weather is supposed to be pretty nice for once, and not so dreary. Much better for me than having to be out in chilly weather!


Popular posts from this blog

Gray Hairs

Saturday Happenings

One Day Good, One Day Bad