A Busy Day Planned...At Home!

I have a lot planned to do today! However, none of it involves going outside, which is nice since it's not even 25 degrees out there!! IF I ever get off of the computer and out of my pjs, I plan on cleaning, making my pecan pie for tomorrow, making my strawberry banana bread for Sunday, and possibly make a necklace set or two in between. I'm not sure if I'll actually get it all done, but I'm sure going to try!! At least having the oven on will help keep the apartment warm! I cannot figure out why I can't make a second paragraph in the past couple days!!! I hit the return button to start a new paragraph, and it scrolls down to the bottom of the page. Is this happening to anyone else??? Help!! Ok, this is supposed to be another new paragraph, but it's just to say I'm off to accomplish my goals for the day! I hope!!

Comments

not sure why, but sometimes I have to type a couple sentences in the new paragraph and then force the whole mess into a new paragraph. Good luck with all your plans:)

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day