Ahhhh, Spring!

Although it says Nov. 3rd on the calendar, and it is Fall, the weather outside right now screams Spring!! It's such a beautiful day today, and it's supposed to be tomorrow, too. In the 60s! I have even opened up a couple windows to let the fresh air in. I'm sure I'm confusing the cat, who loves to sit in the windows during the summer, and probably thinks we're back to that time of year again. I plain to enjoy it! I'd rake if I were allowed to rake. But, at least I can sit on my porch and enjoy it! Tomorrow night, I'm going out for happy hour with my 2 best friends. Nothing like drinks on a warm, spring/fall day!

I just finished exercising. I know exactly how some people miss exercising when they haven't done it in quite a while (I feel your pain, Mort!). I didn't exercise at all this summer, and I actually gained weight. Now, some people are picking on me for that because I'm already a tiny person. But trust me, I'm not meant to weigh alot, and if I did, my poor heart and lungs would have given out on me a long time ago. So anyhow, after not working out because of the humid weather, and then not working out because my sis took her treadmill with her when she moved, I finally got my friend's treadmill! And since then, I've been trying to walk every day, and then do some light exercises to tone. I've gotten back into a routine, and I'm sooooo happy about it. I think the thing that makes the major difference is the fact that my treadmill is now in my computer room, and not down in the basement. I won't go down there in the winter when it's cold. So now that it's up here, I'll be walking pretty much all winter!! Yeah, baby!!

Well, I think I'll eat lunch on the porch! The sun just came out from hiding! Just cross your fingers that I don't blow away, because while it's very nice today, the winds are outrageous. And I don't weigh that much even with the weight I put on this summer. lol Enjoy the day!!

*Side Note: I'm getting aggravated at missing alerts for comments, journal entries, and now I can't even post a picture from Hometown. What the heck, people?? I hope this gets fixed soon!!*

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 2 comments: (Add your own)
I'm jealous about the weather too :) gosh, I miss days like that back home. Although I can't complain right now, it has been beautiful here. But I'm so missing the fall leaves. WTG on doing your exercises, I need to follow suit and do mine. I'm so bad at sticking with it. Comment from fitzzer - 11/5/05 2:01 PM

It is so beautiful here in Atlantic City, I can't even stand it! Comment from luvmort - 11/3/05 1:34 PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day