Feeling Better, For The Most Part

Well, I'm feeling better than I was the last time I posted today. I've been resting quite a bit. I took a rather long nap this afternoon, and I'm thinking that helped a little. I had a salad with tuna tonight for dinner, and didn't feel sick afterward, so I guess maybe it was just a short period of time that I had a stomach bug. Who knows. All I know is that I want to go outside tomorrow. I've been stuck in the house since Tuesday, mainly because of the freezing temps we had for a few days, and then because I wasn't feeling well. I'll probably go to church and then get the prescriptions I wanted to have filled today. That is the plan! I hope I will be able to make it. lol

I made a beautiful necklace set tonight, and it took me almost 2 hours to do. It is a different style than I've been making, so it took a lot more time. It is a purple and pink 3 layer illusion necklace, and it turned out great! I almost don't want to sell it, but I go through that with almost every set I make. lol I'm going to charge a little bit more for it, since it took so much longer to put together. But I think it will sell. I plan on making 2 more sets, just different colors. I wish I had a digital camera so I could put the picture online. It frustrates me that I don't have one! If I did, I'd be able to have a website showing my stuff. Maybe some day!

It's hard to believe that Thanksgiving is right around the corner. And before you know it, Christmas will be here. How in the world does time fly by so quickly?? I also find it amazing that more than half the decade will have passed by the time Jan. 1st comes. I still vividly remember getting ready for the new millenium. Things were so different back then. I had a job, a boyfriend, a friend who I thought was my best friend forever. The only thing I didn't have was my health. I had been getting so sick back then, that I was eventually forced to quit my job. I also eventually lost that best friend, maybe because I just couldn't do everything we used to do together. Who knows. I also lost the boyfriend, but that was his own fault. lol So I look at my life today, and I just can't believe the difference. While I do have my health, which I think is so important, I never thought I'd go from teaching to making jewelry. I have no regrets though. I miss teaching, but I am so happy to be here and healthier than before. I am thankful for my family and friends who have stood by me all this time, for they are my life. I love them so much, very dearly.

Well now that I had that short trip down memory lane, I think it's time for me to go read or something before bed. Here's hoping for a better tomorrow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day