Windy Sunday!

Today has been an extremely windy day. The temps outside were in the 60s when the day started, but now it's like low 50s. I went to church, but decided to just stay home for the rest of the day. Glad I did. There is a humungous tree branch that fell a couple doors down from me, and it just missed this guy's front bumper. The wires it knocked down are all over his car, though. I'm sure there have been many instances like this all over the area, but the news hasn't been on yet, so I won't know until later. Oh well, hopefully the winds won't be so bad tomorrow! I need groceries!!

Friday night at happy hour was a lot of fun! We were happy, and it was for a lot of hours! I had 5 different martinis, quite a lot for such a tiny person. lol I don't drink like that often. In fact, the last time I drank was on my birthday in September, and even then I only had 2. Anyhow, I got to see my 2 bestest friends, and we just had a good time reminiscing. I'm hoping that one day soon, we will get to do this again. Maybe with not so many drinks next time, though. lol

My upcoming week doesn't look to be too thrilling. I have to grocery shop, I need to also go to Walmart for all my personal needs. I get to see the dentist on Thursday, yippee. And Thursday night, I'm going for coffee with a bunch of my friends. I'm sure something else might pop up along the way, but that's it for right now!
Hope everyone had a great weekend! :)

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own)
Five cosmopolitans...amateur! Comment from luvmort - 11/9/05 5:01 PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day