Feeling Accomplished!

Amazingly, I got almost everything done that I said I wanted to get done today. Yay! The only thing I really didn't get to was my jewelry, but I do feel happy that I did so much. I even vacuumed (oopsy, not supposed to do that!!). My mom yelled at me when I told her I did it, but I don't care. I don't remember the last time she vacuumed, and I couldn't take it anymore! I just took my time with it, as usual. And I was ok! :) My pie and strawberry banana bread made the house smell delicious! I just hope they taste as good. hehe

Tomorrow will be the start to a really busy weekend for me. My sister, Lisa, is flying into town on Friday afternoon, and will be here until Monday evening. Our little niece will be baptized on Sunday afternoon, the reason she is coming back home. But before then, we have plans of seeing Harry Potter, going Christmas shopping, going out, putting up my Christmas tree, and whatever else we decide to do. It sure will be crazy and hectic, and I hope I survive it all!

I think I figured out the spacing issues I was having in my blog earlier today. While trying to find an answer on Blogger's help page, I came across something that said to clear the cache on my computer. After doing so, I was able to start new paragraphs! I can't say if this is the real answer, but it worked for now, so I'm happy. :)

Well, I'm definitely off to bed now. I did all I had to do for the day, and without a nap! Shocking! :-O Have a good night, all! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day