Mmmm, martinis!!

I'm going out for happy hour tonight! I should be leaving in a little while. I'm sooooo excited. I haven't gone out since my birthday, and it wasn't really a big deal (my birthday party was better hehe). I'm going out with one of my best friends, and we haven't gone out for happy hour since I don't know when!! We're going to a place called Shadow, and they specialize in martinis. I want something fruity!! Maybe several of them! It's ok, I'm not driving!! Whooo hoooo!!

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 2 comments: (Add your own)
I'm jealous too! Hope you had fun!! Comment from fitzzer - 11/5/05 1:59 PM

Colour me jealous! Comment from luvmort - 11/4/05 7:58 PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day