First Snow....Yippee?

I wasn't ready for it, but tonight we got our first snow here. Not really much to talk about. It's more of a dusting on the grass, almost like the snow is reminding us of what it is. South of me, though, got a ton of it yesterday and today. THAT is something I'm thankful for not getting. I'm not ready to see that much snow!

I exercised this morning, and walked a mile! Yay!! I just felt like I could walk that much, so I did. And I felt good about it. I hope I keep picking up the pace. I miss not walking the 2 miles I was able to get up to the summer before last. But I'm getting there, slowly! :)

Other than exercising, I didn't really have a productive day. I made 2 necklace sets tonight, however. They are a pretty lightish green color. I wasn't sure if I wanted to make another set, so I just came online. lol Can't win them all, I guess!

That's about it for now. I'll probably play around online until I go to bed. Tomorrow's another day to tackle jewelry! It's going to be cold again, I don't think I'll be going out. Of course, it's Friday. I just might end up going out for something! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day