Survey Like None-Other!

Got this from Lori who got it from Sassy - Join in! ;-) The goal is to have this in every single AOL Journal. (Well I'm not AOL anymore, so it can be in whatever journal you want it to be!!) What do you have in common with others? Do you like the same things? Post this and put the title of your entry "Survey Like None-Other!" This is a great way to introduce yourself to new readers!

1. What sign are you? Virgo
2. What is your favorite color? Red
3. How many waffles could you eat in one sitting? Probably just 2
4. Can you touch your tongue to your nose? No way, I have a feeling I might be more popular if I could. lol
5. If you had to choose between cats and dogs, which would it be? Cats!
6. What is something you have learned recently? I learned that someone I used to work with passed away. I was so shocked, it was really sad to find out.
7. What is your favorite quote? Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia ~Charles Schulz
8. What is your favorite entry in your own journal? I'm not going back to my AOL journal, and I only have a few entries here, so I can't really answer this question.
9. What color is your bedroom? It's white with a green flower border up near the ceiling.
10. Where is your favorite place to visit? I do love going to my Grandma's house near Elmira, NY, especially when it's fall and the hills look so colorful with all the leaves turning.
11. What is one thing you want to accomplish this year? Well, this year is almost over with, so I don't have much time, but I would still love to meet Euan, the guy from Canada that I've been talking to for the past couple years.
12. Why do you write in a journal? I used to always have one here at home, and keeping one online is a little bit easier for me. I just love to write about anything that I feel effects me.
13. What is your favorite joke? I don't know, anything makes me laugh, I don't have a favorite!
14. Do you like the city or the country? I am definitely a city girl. Maybe not big city, but I couldn't stand living in the country if I had to.
15. What style is your house decorated? I don't know what style to really call it, but I'd like to say it's neat, with little things here and there.
16. Who is your favorite artist? I love the oceanic paintings by Christian Hassen, they are gorgeous!
17. Can you pat your tummy and rub your head at the same time? After testing this out, I found out that I could!
18. Are you a night owl? Yes, and I know exactly who I got that from: my mom and my grandma!!
19. What is something you love in your house? That would have to be my fat cat, Mittens! Awww, isn't he a cutie?? :-D


20. Do you believe in God? I definitely do believe in God, for withouth Him, I don't believe I'd be here.
21. What hobby could you never give up? Reading, I love to read almost anything!
22. What color makes you think of Hope? A sunny yellow, like when I see the sun shining as I wake up in the morning.
23. What color makes you think of Love? Red, of course.
24. What is your favorite flower? Tulips, oh how I love tulips! I'm also now in love with red sunflowers ever since I saw pictures and paintings in Judi's journal!!
25. If you had one wish for the world, what would it be? I wish for poverty to be eliminated.
26. What's the best surprise you have ever received? Like Lori, I also got a kitten, but it was for Christmas!
27. What can you cook like no-one else? Strawberry Banana Bread, my own creation over the summer!
28. What do you think about most? How the heck I'm going to pay for my bills.
29. Who is your favorite poet? I'm not much of a poetry person, so I don't really have one.
30. And last but not least, if you could wrap yourself up in one word...what would that word be? Happiness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day