Trying To Relax

I have been keeping myself busy, low-key style. If that makes any sense. I haven't been running around like a nut, like I had been over the weekend. I've been making jewelry, and getting ready for Friday night. I have 45 sets now, so only 5 more to go before reaching my goal! I'm looking forward to Friday, not only to hopefully sell lots of jewelry, but to also be with my friends.

I've been slowly posting my old journal entries from AOL over to this new one. I still have quite a bit to go, but it's been interesting to see what I was doing, and how I was feeling over the past couple of years. I guess that is one of the great things about journaling. When you go back to read old entries, you can either laugh at how silly something was at the moment, or cry because you realize how important someone was to you at that time. I'm so glad I've decided to keep up with a journal, even online. Writing is a release for me, no matter how serious or how silly the entry. It helps to free the thoughts caught in my mind!

I want to make some sort of soup today, but I don't have too many veggies to put in it. I have chicken, and rice and noodles. Maybe I'll just use that. Oh yes, and the broth. I want to try making Italian wedding soup, so I need to find a recipe. I don't think I'll have all the ingredients, but I can always get them the next time I get groceries. The wintery coldness this time of year makes me want to learn how to make a ton of soups!

Well, I guess it's back to making jewelry! I have a pretty dark blue set all ready to make. Then I might try a harder set, that will take me a few hours. Not looking forward to that, but they do turn out beautiful! And I'm not just saying that, I've been told that by a few people. lol Have a great day! :)

Comments

your jewelry is beautiful! I hope you sell it all! judi

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day