Sunny Sunday!

I'm doing a lot better today. I woke up, had breakfast, and went to church with my mom. And it's pretty nice outside! The sun is in full force, and it's near 50 degrees. I plan on going out in a bit again to run some errands. And to just enjoy the fresh air! Mainly because I hear the snow is coming. Again. Starting Tuesday. I'm not sure how much or anything, I just heard the rumor from a friend's wife. lol So, we might have a snowy Thanksgiving!

I bought a recipe book from church today, all desserts! The parishioners (myself included) submitted dessert recipes over the summer, and they compiled them all into a cookbook. I was browsing through it earlier, and many desserts sound so yummy! I am going to have to attempt making something in the very near future.

Off I go on, on my way to get my prescriptions, and maybe go to Target!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day