Eww, This Day Is Icky!

Today started out to be abnormally gorgeous for this time of year. Of course, if you were up at 6am, you would have felt the near 70 degrees it was outside. I have no reason for getting up that early, so I was not out there. By the time I did get up, though, the temp had dropped many degrees, and it's now in the low 40s. Ewww! I can't see out my windows because they got all fogged up. But that's ok, it's so dreary out anyway! It's been windy, rainy, cold, and just yucky. Although the sun popped out for like a minute, and then disappeared. That was one moment of happiness. lol

I'm trying to get used to my new home here. I do admit it was a little easier to do things over at AOHell. Like adding pictures. I finally got a hold of how to do that, and now I have no clue how to do that here! Can anyone help me??

I also miss reading the journals of the people I got to know over at AOHell. Quite a few of them came over here, and that's great! But there are a few who might not even journal again. And it stinks!! AOL surely knows how to screw up a good thing.

Well, I'm off to make some jewelry! I have to make a whole bunch before Dec. 2nd. That is when my friend is letting me have a jewelry party at her house. I only have 27 sets right now, so I'm hoping to make quite a few more! I went bead shopping the other day, so I'm sure I can make a lot! Off I go! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day