Still Annoyed!


I'm still pretty peeved at the "other" place. They sure know how to mess things up. This isn't the only thing they've done to make me mad, and I'm sure that goes for a lot of people. They had an awesome tutoring program going, which I was a part of for several years. Last year, they canned it. Why? Because they are stupid!! I loved volunteering for that program because I was actually helping students. So AOL decided that everyone who was a part of the program could have another year free, and then we'd have to start paying for their service again. Well guess what?? NOT GONNA HAPPEN!! lol I'm sick of the crap that AOL puts their customers through. I will be leaving them some time after the new year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day