Feeling Blah

I'm not really feeling all that great today. My tummy has been upset since yesterday, and I'm not really sure why. Every time I eat, I feel like.....well, I think you get the idea. It's making me rather tired, too! I did manage to take a shower and make one necklace set so far today. And I had a nice conversation on the phone with my mom. However, right at this moment I feel like curling up into a ball and sleeping. Maybe that's what I'll do. I need to try eating some soup first, though.

Despite the crapiness I'm feeling, the weather outside is nice and sunny! The temps are a bit warmer than the past few days, but the really really nice weather is far behind now. It's definitely fall/winter time here in WNY. Gotta love it! Or not! lol

Comments

Virginia said…
Hope you feel better quickly!
Peace, Virginia

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day