Health Challenge Day 11 - Theme Song

Imagine your health focus or blog is getting its own theme song. What would the lyrics be? What type of music would it be played to?


I love music, and anyone in my life should know that. I find meaning in many songs I hear, and I relate them to relationships or tough times or even fun times I've had. While I realize I should probably be writing lyrics to my own theme song for this challenge question, I'd rather use a song by Ingrid Michaelson instead. I first heard this song a year or two ago on an episode of Grey's Anatomy. I immediately thought of the PH community. This is the song I would use for my health focus if I could! I can't really think of anything else I'd use at the moment!  (You might need to turn your speakers up if you want to give a listen, it's a little quiet!)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day