Health Challenge Day 19 - 5 Dinner Guests

Who are 5 people you’d love to have dinner with (living or deceased) and why?


These dinner guests are in no particular order:

1. My Grandpa S. - It's been 18 years since my Grandpa S. passed away. I was 19 when he died, and I had known him my entire life. I loved him very much, and I still miss him every now and then. I would love to have one last dinner with him. I'm hoping he would bring some meatloaf, because it's still the best I ever had (funny inside family joke!).

2. My Grandpa K. - I was 2 years old when my Grandpa K. died, so I never got to know him. I've heard all the stories over the years about what he was like. I would just love to be able to actually meet him and find out what he was all about, so I definitely would love him for dinner!

3. My Grandma S. - I never met my Grandma S. She passed away when my Dad was a young man. He has told so many great stories about her over the years, that I would truly just love to meet the mother he adored.

4. Janet Jackson - It's no secret to anyone in my life that I am an incredibly huge fan of Janet. Her music helped me get through some pretty dark times in my youth whenever I'd be home sick, which was often. I would just love to meet her and see what she's like in person. She's an incredibly shy woman, which is so weird considering how wildly popular she is everywhere, and how much entertaining she does with music, film, dance, and whatever else!

5. Euan - I would just like to spend one list evening with him, talking and laughing like we used to do, and maybe clearing the air about a few things that were never answered because he passed away. I think if we ever did have dinner together, the conversation would last until the wee hours of the morning. I'd love to be able to share the things we used to with each other, and to say one last goodbye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day