Health Challenge Day 3 - Superpower Day!

If you had a superpower – what would it be? How would you use it?


There are so many "superpowers" out there that would make life much easier! But the one I have always had dreams about, even as a little girl, is the power of flying. Flying was constantly a way for me to get away from bad situations in my dreams. Once in awhile, I would also fly to help someone out, get someone to safety. It seems weird, but I could almost feel as if I was soaring in the sky even though I knew it wasn't real life. I'd wake up with the feeling that I had made a great escape! So, if I could have a superpower, I think I would love it to be flying! I would use this superpower to travel around the country....heck, around the world!....to meet all of the wonderful phriends I've made in the last almost 9 years of being in the PH community! And, since I'm using this ability to fly, I would love to be able to bring all of these phriends together in one place to have a huge PH party! I'd swoop them all up, one at a time, and bring them to this special location, so that we could all meet each other in person and have a great time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day