Health Challenge Day 2 - Quotation Inspiration

Find a quote that inspires you (either positively or negatively) and free write about it for 15 minutes.


One of my favorite quotes for a very long time comes from the creator of The Peanuts comic strip.

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." -Charles Schulz


When I first came across the quote years ago, it seemed to come at a time when I was hearing a lot of negativity from people about the world and things going on at the time. I was also hearing gloom and doom thoughts from many people who were sick. The quote, for me, brings promise and hope. No matter what we think might happen today, we should always realize that tomorrow is on the horizon because it's already happening on the other side of the world. For me, this quote also makes me realize that we should live each day to the fullest. Maybe it doesn't seem to make sense to some, but it does to me!


I also love the following quote: "Always Have Hope." That is one that I made up myself months ago. It is another one that was inspired by so many phriends (PHers who are friends) who just seemed to be full of despair and had no reason to hang on to anything because their health wasn't doing great. I admit, there have been times when I've felt so awful to the point where I wondered how much longer I could take it. But I started realizing a long time ago that things would get better, that I needed to hang on to the hope that improvement was possible. So I always have hope, as much as I possibly can! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day