Health Challenge Day 15 - Writing With Style

What’s your writing style? Do words just flow from your mind to your fingertips? Do you like handwriting first? Do you plan your posts? Title first or last? Where do you write best?


I have kept a journal of some sort ever since I was a little girl, and the only thing that has been pretty consistent all these years is that I don't always write often! I tend to write when I have something to say, a funny happening to write down, or a thought that occurred to me. I've been known to not write anything for weeks or months at a time. Recently I've been a little better with the blogging, but there are still so many times when I just don't write anything. I need to find ways of being inspired so I'd write more often!

Many times my posts are a little pre-planned. I don't really take notes or jot down ideas. I just think of how I want to write about something, and when I finally get a chance to sit down and type, I go for it. I almost always have to write the title first. I don't know why that is. Somehow I don't feel I can write about something if it doesn't go with the title. Very strange!!

I also tend to mostly write in my kitchen. I have my laptop on my kitchen table, and it's where I spend the majority of time online. A couple nights a week I might bring the laptop into the living room while watching tv, but most of the time, the kitchen is my happening place!! It's brighter in here, and I'm snack items are more accessible!! lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day