Blahness

The past few days, I've been feeling somewhat down, and for several reasons. I'm not going to get into them all, but the one thing really bothering me is that my friend's father is dying. And my heart aches for her. She just lost one of her brothers unexpectedly a few weeks ago, and now her family is dealing with the fact that nothing more can be done for her father, and that he wants to come home from the hospital to be with them all. I was at her house last night and the night before. Last night, she was more of a wreck, and actually cried a few times when talking to me. It's so hard, I want to make everything better for her, and yet I can't. This should be such a happy time for her, she should be fully enjoying her 4-month old baby girl. And yet, she's worried about her father, her mother, and the stress of still not having a full time teaching job and stress of her subbing job. It just doesn't seem fair. I've actually had some tears for her myself. I pray every day that her father will be strong enough to come home, and that she will have some sort of peace in her life soon. That may not come for a while, though. :-(

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own)
:( Sounds like she is goin thru a lot- I bet she appreciates your friendship
Comment from maidothemist - 5/7/05 9:28 PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day