My Weekend

My weekend was nice, although I wish the weather was a lot better. Ok, I take that back. Sunday was the only day that was kinda blah, but Friday and Saturday were nice! Friday, I gallavanted (hey, I used a big word!) with my sister to several stores. I bought (charged ) two very cute tops at Old Navy, since she dragged me in there to look for khakis. Ok, I could have just looked and not bought, but they were too cute!! I can't help that I didn't have the cash to pay for them. lol Then we went to lunch at Tim Horton's, yum! It was a nice afternoon with my Joanie.

Saturday evening, I went out to dinner with my two best friends. They are more like sisters to me! Eve was in town, so it was a time to go out! We went to a place in Lewiston called The Brickyard, and it was quite tasty! We even had dessert....I had pecan pie, which I LOVE!! I have to say, though, it wasn't as good as the pecan pies I make around the holidays. After dinner, we went down near the water and hung out for a while, chatting about stuff. I wish Eve would move home. I really wish it would happen soon! *sigh*

After getting home, I decided to order Closer on pay-per-view. All I have to say, is that it was interesting. I didn't know what to make of it. It was horrible, and I didn't hate it. I just, I don't know...thought it was odd. And I don't understand how Natalie Portman got an Emmy for her part. Not that she stunk, I just didn't know why she got it!!

Sunday, I went to church. I was expecting to see Eve and her son, Brandon (my godson) later on, but she never called. That was ok anyway, since I was so tired anyway. When I finally made myself lay down for a while, I woke up almost 3 hours later! Needless to say, I didn't do much yesterday.

Ok, wait, I did. I have discovered how to make earrings (I made a lovely pair on Saturday, to go with my homemade necklace and bracelet set), and yesterday, I played around with a different way to make a necklace. I made two of them. And I'm sooooo hooked!! I am becoming a jewelry-making addict. I just need to figure out where to sell my stuff! lol

I'm going out today to buy more stuff to make earrings. So, I suppose I should get a move on. I'm still in pjs! Have a great day, everyone!

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own)
you need to make a home page and sell your stuff here Comment from maidothemist - 5/24/05 9:42 PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day