Mom's Day!!

I'd like to take this moment to give a huge shout out to all the mother's who read my journal. I don't think a lot of people read my journal, but I do know a couple of the ladies who read it are moms!! Happy Mother's Day to you!! You are amazing, and your children are so lucky to have you!! XXXOOO

I spent most of the day with my family. I went to church with my mom, to the store with one of my sisters, and then to my parents' house for dinner. It was very nice, and I'm still stuffed! I made my mom a necklace/bracelet set, which she liked (yay!). I'm now ready to go get in more comfy attire, and catch up on my soap and a couple other shows I haven't watched yet. I'm ready for a very relaxing evening!! :-D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day